At Johnson & Johnson we see that in order to tackle this unmet need, new boundaries are being pushed in immune therapeutics. Researchers and drug developers are going beyond the suppression of single cytokine signalling pathways to more holistic approaches that attempt to rebalance rather than suppress the immune system. This next wave of scientific innovation includes:
- Novel MoAs that engage the immune system’s natural brakes or target the non-immune cells that amplify inflammation
- Targeting immune therapeutics to specific tissues or immune-cell types
- Novel modalities that open up previously undruggable immune targets
- High dimensional immune profiling for biomarker discovery for target identification and patient stratification
Johnson & Johnson Innovation, in collaboration with Janssen Immunology, is seeking to gather entrepreneurs, biotech’s and academic researchers who are trying to push such boundaries for a discussion on harnessing the next wave of science and innovation in Immunology and how Johnson & Johnson could partner and support them in their journey.
Please find below an exciting programme, networking and partnering opportunities – all virtual, to keep everyone’s costs and travels to a minimum as we continue to cope with a worldwide pandemic.
* 2018 data for US, Japan and EU5. Sources include Decision Resources, Kantar Health, NIH, Journal of Investigative Dermatology, BMJ, Foster Rosenblatt research, ZS Associates, Truven Claims, Deloitte research, data on file